2018 Course Dates:
Dallas, TX: May 18th-20th contact: 214-609-0667:
Austin, TX: Sept 28-30th contact: 817-723-0707:
Real-World LIVE patient implant surgical training were YOU place the implants: AIC Intermediate Live Patient Surgical Implant course. This implant training course, limited to 6 doctors, will span an intense 3 days of sound clinical implantology diadactics, hands on modelS, and culminating in a full day of live patient surgeries. This course focuses on training doctors to perform immediate implant placements in the posterior and anterior esthetic zone, perform sinus lifts, and advanced guided tissue regeneration with L-PRF & i-PRF.
Each doctor will be allowed to bring 1 participating patient with a potential backup patient. Each patient and case, along with CBCT scans, surgical models will be reviewed by the AIC Implantology Instructors. At the completion of this course each participant will gain 24 AGD PACE approved CE credit hours. Prerequisite for course: Completion of an AIC Level 1 implant training course. In most cases, patients can be provided or participants can submit their own patients.
To recieve a Early Bird Registration tuition discount (registration required 30 days before start of course),
Contact Hiossen Implant Training Centers for more details (see contact #'s above)
Upon completion of this course, participants will acquire:
- Understanding concepts of Guided tissue regeneration to include today's grafting materials, L-PRF and i-PRF biologics, decision tree process, and clinical implementation.
- In depth understanding of how to perform chairside venous blood draws, and fabrication of autologous grafting products utilizing specific centrifuges and plate systems.
- In depth understanding of sinus anatomy, clinical evaluation and treatment planning.
- Ability to review and surgically treatment plan with 3-D cone beam CT.
- In depth understanding on how to perform vertical and lateral wall sinus augmentation
- In depth understanding of bone grafting materials utilized for sinus augmentation.
- Ability to perform vertical and lateral wall sinus augmentation utilizing safe and predictable surgical sinus lift kits.
- In depth understanding of surgical techniques for success to place immediate implants in the posterior area.
- In depth understanding of surgical techniques for success to place immediate implants in the anterior esthetic zones.
- Be able to identify defect classification in the posterior and anterior and be able to surgically repair peri-implant defects
- In depth case review of Live surgical videos to further enhance the understanding of bone graft products and how to use them.
- In depth participant surgical case review and CBCT planning training chairside prior to each participants surgical procedure.
- .. AND MUCH, MORE!